Monday, February 4, 2013

Successful Marketing for Nonprofits

Successful Marketing for Nonprofits

This workshop is designed for nonprofit professionals who may not have a formal background or education in marketing. Using real-world examples, we will help you answer the following questions:

- How do I create a marketing plan for my nonprofit?
- How much should I be spending on marketing and what should I spend it on?
- How can I successfully market my organization without a dedicated staff resource?
- How do I determine the target audience for my programs and how should I communicate with them?

The workshop will be taught in a hands-on manner and attendees will create the framework for their own marketing plans during the session.

Presenter Bio

Stephanie Carl is the Supervisor of Marketing, Public Relations, and Governmental Affairs at Corning Credit Union.

She has worked in the marketing and public relations field for 10 years and held positions in the education, healthcare, and non-profit sectors before joining CCU in 2007. She has a passion for helping nonprofit organizations improve their marketing and education efforts and has a strong understanding of the unique challenges facing them. In addition to her work at Corning Credit Union, she is also involved with several area nonprofits, including the StraightTalk® Association for Financial Empowerment (SAFE) and the Corning Children's Center.

She holds a dual bachelors degree in public relations and journalism studies from Utica College as well as a masters degree in management from Keuka College.


When
Friday, February 8, 2013 
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.  Add to Calendar
 

Where
Small Business Development Center - CCC
24 Denison Pkwy W
Corning, NY 14830




No comments: